[ckan-discuss] Recent Updates ATOM feed

Colin Calnan colin at raisedeyebrow.com
Wed Apr 7 20:39:49 BST 2010

Rufus,

I found this

just found this http://ca.ckan.net/revision/list?format=atom&days=1

Which limits to the past day. That's perfect really, in most cases it
will be a relatively small set of data, and i will be running cron more
than once a day so this cover all the bases perfectly.

Col.

*Colin Calnan | Front End Developer*
Raised Eyebrow Web Studio
www.raisedeyebrow.com <http://www.raisedeyebrow.com>