[ckan-discuss] Where to find data...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Dec 9 16:30:14 GMT 2010

Yes we're definitely very interested in this. ;-)

I've just been introduced to some folks at your end regarding the
GeoNetworks software and one concrete area of collaboration might be
to look at how we can make work on metadata catalogues interoperable,
and have a coordinated strategy to building technical infrastructure
for open geospatial data. I think this would be *amazing*.

Could you send me a copy of the template MOU?

All the best,

Jonathan