[ckan-discuss] CKAN in Amazon/EC2 & export/import

Martin Borman m.f.borman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:25:14 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm thinking about deployin CKAN on Amazon/EC2. The trouble is that this is
way beyond my capabilities. Does OKF supply an AMI that i can use? And if
so, how can we keep CKAN uptodate when new versions arrive? Unfortunaly i'm
not familiar with ubuntu,apache and python :(

Second, how can i migrate packages and groups from one CKAN instance to this
new CKAN installation? Again, unfortunaly my capabilities are limited.

Hope you can help out.

Thx

Martin
--