[ckan-discuss] Querying for resources in the package

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Aug 23 15:35:27 BST 2011

On 23 August 2011 12:27, Monika Solanki <monika.solanki at gmail.com> wrote:
> For every package in CKAN, there is a  section on Downloads and Resources.
> Is it possible to query for that through the API? I tried ripping the JSON
> output returned for the package data, but the "resources" entry in there
> does not return everything. i was wondering if there is a more direct way of
> getting to the data in this section.

Hi Monika,

Can you give a more specific example of a piece of information you
don't see in the 'resources' entry of the package in the API? All the
package data from our database should be there.

Maybe you are after the handy links to the RDF version of the
metadata? There is nothing magic or hidden here - these are simply
generated from the package name.

David