[ckan-discuss] 2 thedatahub questions

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:51:44 GMT 2011

Hi Rufus,

Yes there were spaces in the file names. I'm using Chrome 15.0

The filenames that didn't get uploaded were:
Nevo-Online versie 2011_3.0.dat
and
Nevo-Nutrienten_Lijst_Online versie 2011_3.0.txt

I've also uploaded a bunch of other files that did work. I've checked and
none of those had space in the filenames.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra