[ckan-discuss] Spam groups on the Data Hub

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Dec 7 12:37:24 GMT 2011

On 7 December 2011 11:47, Richard Cyganiak <richard at cyganiak.de> wrote:
> At http://thedatahub.org/group I see a bunch of spam groups, for example:

Thanks for spotting these.

> http://thedatahub.org/group/boxing
> http://thedatahub.org/group/cool-gadget

These need to be deleted by the author or a sysadmin. Your old account
is sysadmin, so I've also added your new one. I've deleted the
cool-gadget. Can you test it out by deleting boxing?

As with packages, you edit it and change the state to 'deleted'. (With
spam we prefer to purge the revisions, so they are lost from the
history, but that is a bit convoluted to do at the moment.)

David