[ckan-discuss] it.ckan.net - upgrade request

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sun Dec 11 16:58:55 GMT 2011

Dear CKAN team,
I can't recall exactly the outcome of the discussion we had here some
weeks ago about separate instances for nation-level community portals VS
groups within thedatahub.org, but I'd like to ask for an upgrade to the
most recent CKAN version of it.ckan.net, if this is possible without too
much hassle.

I've seen a number of extensions being developed, providing e.g.
administrative interface via the Web UI and spatial metadata with maps.
That would be fantastic to help us building a more active community
around an open data catalog for Italy.

Thanks a lot,
steko