[ckan-discuss] it.ckan.net - upgrade request

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Dec 13 16:56:46 GMT 2011

On 11 December 2011 16:58, Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear CKAN team,
> I can't recall exactly the outcome of the discussion we had here some
> weeks ago about separate instances for nation-level community portals VS
> groups within thedatahub.org, but I'd like to ask for an upgrade to the
> most recent CKAN version of it.ckan.net, if this is possible without too
> much hassle.

Hi Stefano,

This should be possible during the next week. This work is included in
this ticket: http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/933

Of course we're happy to support your efforts to build the open data
community in Italy with CKAN! The map stuff is reasonably early days -
see http://ckan.org/2011/10/17/geospatial/ but it would be good to let
you play with it. Admin extension is included with CKAN 1.5 anyway.

Regards,
David