[ckan-discuss] package relationships

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Mon Feb 14 18:33:10 GMT 2011

Hi CKANers,
I'd like to ask (again) guidance on package relationships. This is a
much wanted feature in the Italian case, because of the large number of
datasets that we will be able to get by means of webscraping,
translating to sane formats and other ways. We would like to be able to
track derivative packages. In fact I've already created such a
relationship http://it.ckan.net/package/linked-open-camera as a test.

What I'd like to know is whether this way of creating relationships is
going to become the standard way or something different (e.g. based on
extra key-value pairs) is planned/proposed.

Based on the answer, I'll create a new page on the CKAN wiki.

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa