[ckan-discuss] CKAN on Wikipedia?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 15 01:55:25 GMT 2011

Unfortunately I don't think I can make the changes myself as I'm
probably considered to be biased (as the project originates from the
organisation I'm associated with i.e. the OKF!).

But if you and others think that there should be a page, we can look
into suggesting one. I think there's an official process for this.
(And anyone who isn't part of the core team is also free to go ahead
and create/propose a page!)

J.

--
Jonathan Gray