[ckan-discuss] Building CKAN's user community?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 23 10:48:26 GMT 2011

Fantastic suggestions James! :-)

In order to give people an incentive to contribute, I'm going to
commit to coming back to review all input in detail in a week
(Wednesday 2nd March). So please see this as a glorious (and slowly
closing) window of opportunity to say what you'd like to be done with
respect to CKAN's community of users!

http://ckan.okfnpad.org/community

And for those of you who use Twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/jwyg/status/40361752961097728