[ckan-discuss] Building CKAN's user community?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 23 12:39:05 GMT 2011

If people on this list think this is needed (all: please let us know!)
and we can make a strong case for doing this, then I will try and look
for dedicated funding for this. Obviously I can't promise anything but
we can certainly look and ask around.

So please add all comments to the pad by next Wednesday, if you'd like
them to be considered for inclusion!

J.