[ckan-discuss] CKAN-based SPARQL endpoint health checker

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 2 12:36:03 GMT 2011

On 1 March 2011 00:41, Richard Cyganiak <richard at cyganiak.de> wrote:
> This is quite cool, a health checker for all SPARQL endpoints listed in CKAN:
>
> http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html

This is very cool! Big kudos to Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche and Mondeca.

Following Egon's comments we should try and integrate this. We've just
introduced the ability for resources to have arbitrary attributes [1]
(we aimed for 1.3 but will be in 1.3.1) so we could start storing this
sort of info and then use a bit of javascript to display it.

Rufus

[1]: http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/826