[ckan-discuss] CKAN Geo - Community meetup 12th October

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Oct 3 12:09:17 BST 2011

Hi all,

We are preparing an online community meetup to discuss the new
geospatial features that we recently added to CKAN.
Check http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2011-September/001714.html
if you missed them!

The meeting will take place next Wednesday 12th October 2011 at 16:00
UTC (17:00 BST, 18:00 CEST)
Check this site to confirm the scheduled time in your location:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CKAN+Geo+Community+Meetup&iso=20111012T16&ah=1

We would love to hear your feedback and questions, and help the CKAN
team decide which direction should new developments follow. Also if
you are just curious and want to sit back and listen you are more than
welcome to join us.

We have set up a public interactive pad where you can add your Skype
details if you are interested in joining in:

http://ckan.okfnpad.org/ckan-geo-meetup

Thanks,

Adrià