[ckan-discuss] Translators needed!

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Oct 10 09:10:21 BST 2011

More great news on the CKAN translation front:

Polish 76% --> 92% Aleksander Pohl
Spanish 83% --> 91% ilabastida
French 19% --> 51% keronos
Bulgarian 40% --> 43% JIwanowa
Also, tweaks to Portuguese from Nitai

I've just put these live at the www.datahub.org and these will go out
with the big release in a couple of weeks: CKAN 1.5.

There is still time to do improve on the current situation, so do help
out if you can! Sign up here and request to join an existing language
team or create a new one:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/ckan/resource/1-5/
English 100%
Catalan 100%
Russian 100%
Portuguese 100%
Norwegian 100%
Swedish 100%
Czech 92%
Polish 92%
Spanish 91%
German 91%
French 51%
Dutch 49%
Italian 49%
Albanian 49%
Bulgarian 43%
Hungarian 37%
Greek 35%
Slovenian 30%
Missing major European languages: Romanian, Lithuanian, Slovak
Missing major world languages: Mandarin, Hindi-Urdu, Arabic, Bengali, Punjabi...

David