[ckan-discuss] CKAN at OGD Camp, Warsaw

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 21:36:42 BST 2011

The CKAN team (James, Ira and me) are in Warsaw this week at the Open
Government Data Camp 2011 <http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2011/>, so do
come and say hi to us and look out for our events.

It starts *tomorrow* (Wednesday) when we have a full hands-on workshop,
before the main conference begins on Thursday, when we give a talk and a
further short workshop.

Tomorrow will give demos of the CKAN platform and will also cover
installing, customising and extending a CKAN instance. Additionally, we'll
be there to talk about using the API, technical architecture and product
roadmap, as well as showcasing our very own community instance:
thedatahub.org.

Come along to get involved, ask questions and find out more what open source
open data platforms are!

You can sign up at our eventbrite page
here<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2340348044>,
the workshop begins at 11:00 am and the team will be around until 17:00 to
answer questions. We'll also be at the main conference days on Thursday and
Friday so hope to talk to many of you there.