[ckan-discuss] it.ckan.net - upgrade request

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Fri Oct 28 13:32:29 BST 2011

It would be great if ie.ckan.net could be upgraded to the latest CKAN version as well. There's an Irish Open Data Week from Nov 7 to Nov 11 and I'd like to advertise and show it at a few events.

At the moment there's a 500 Server Error on the homepage :-( Luckily the rest of the site still works, including search, but this needs fixing.

Also, what is the plan regarding the branding of these national sites? Should ie.ckan.net become ie.thedatahub.org?

Best,
Richard