[ckan-discuss] Webstore Community skype meet up this Thursday

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Mon Oct 31 12:01:38 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

We're having our bi-weekly community skype meet-up this week on Thursday at
the slightly earlier time of 5pm GMT (5pm UTC, 6pm CET, for all other times
see the link in the pad).

This week we'll be talking about our
webstore<http://webstore.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html>:
giving a demo of where we are at now, checking out what other people are
doing that's similar and planning next steps. Please come along and sign up
here: http://ckan.okfnpad.org/webstore-meetup

Make sure to add your name and skype id as well as any questions or points
you'd like us to address.

Thanks and look forward to talking soon,
Irina

--
Irina Bolychevsky
CKAN Product Owner