[ckan-discuss] Ckan drupal integration meetup

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Sep 12 10:15:07 BST 2011

On 9 September 2011 22:45, Daniel Smith <opened.to at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who participated in the Ckan drupal integration meetup.
> I leeched it off of the etherpad, saved in richtext.
> Will make the best sense I can of it, If there are any updates or other thoughts
> expanding on the concepts there please let me know.

Daniel,

Great to hear it is interesting reading. It was a welcome opportunity
to share some of the learnings from our approach in data.gov.uk with
the others there with other experience and also those looking at it
afresh. No doubt there is plenty more to discuss, as more and more
people are doing this.

> It's an honor to read such ideas.
> Just a newbie to ckan and drupal...(but, with big ideas...:) )
> Thanks again.
> Daniel Smith
> Houston

Welcome to the CKAN fold! Looking forward to hearing about your
results with CKAN and open data, and if we can do anything to help on
the way, do get in touch on this list or ckan-dev. Cheers,