[ckan-discuss] Stuck with CSW Harvesting

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:04:43 BST 2012

Hi Simone,

Glad to hear that you are using CKAN for geo-related stuff. We would
love to hear any feedback that you may have.

In relation to you problem, it looks like you have not loaded the CSW
harvester extension(s) on your ini file. Can you double check that you
have this added to your ini file?

ckan.plugins = gemini_harvester <your other plugins...>

Also make sure to add this line to your ini file to avoid validating
the metadata records against the gemini profile (which is UK
specific):

ckan.inspire.validator.profiles = iso19139

If you do have already defined the harvester in your ini file let me
know it, as we will need to investigate a little further (try also
restarting the consumers)

Cheers,

Adrià