[ckan-discuss] CZ-CKAN: QA plugin, Celery issues

Ondřej Vadinský ondrej.vadinsky at vse.cz
Mon Jun 4 22:32:31 BST 2012

Dne pondělí 04 června 2012 18.36:52, Sean Hammond napsal(a):
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 04:20:36PM +0200, Ondřej Vadinský wrote:
> > I installed it with:
> > /var/lib/ckan/cz/pyenv/bin/pip install -E /var/lib/ckan/cz/pyenv/ -e
> > git+https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-archiver#egg=ckanext-qa
>
> You made a mistake in this command, uou've installed the
> ckanext-archiver plugin into a directory called ckanext-qa! Let me know
> if you can fix this yourself or if you want us to look into it for you.
>
> (btw, We're working on an easier, less 'manual' and error-prone way to
> manage CKAN instances.)

Oh, now that expains lots... Sometimes I just do not see... If it is OK with you,
please, look into it, my only idea would by to look for the directory and
delete it, not sure if it would get all, as I quite don't get the "packaging
system".
Would be great if it all was just system packages, let the package manager do
what it is good in... But since the okfn servers setup is a bit non-standard, I
see little hope for that...

Regards,
Ondřej Vadinský