[ckan-discuss] Topic list (vocabulary/valuelist) for classifying datasets .

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Wed Jun 13 10:34:32 BST 2012

Hi Edo,

We are working on the same issue so does the team currently building the
future opendata portal for the EU commission (see
http://blog.okfn.org/2012/01/31/open-knowledge-foundationss-ckan-software-to-power-new-european-commission-data-portal/
and https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal for code and info)
For the moment we implement de french national thesaurus available in a
skos version but we are thinking of using the INSPIRE GEMET vocabulary as
a complement for building a cross-domain topic list
See http://www.eionet.europa.eu/gemet/gemet-groups.rdf?langcode=nl or
http://www.eionet.europa.eu/gemet/

Cordialement,
Pascal Romain
Chef de projet informatique documentaire
Service Projets Etudes Conseils
Direction des Systèmes d'Information
05 56 99 33 33 poste 6643
@datalocale