[ckan-discuss] Stuck with CSW Harvesting

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:28:53 BST 2012

Hi all,

I am planning to start working on CKAN-pycsw integration in the near
future, hopping to end such problems mentioned here.
We released pycsw 1.4.0 3 weeks ago and now it is available from pypi as
a library (working now with wsgi).

I need to tackle the metadata model mapping in order to make it work.

Cheers,
Angelos

PS. https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues/73