[ckan-discuss] API of catalog.data.gov is not usable at all

Konrad Reiche konrad.reiche at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:35:55 BST 2013

Hey Dominik,

thanks a lot for answering. As a matter of fact, I did use pagination
(limit and offset) to harvest catalog.data.gov (see my first remark).

Your answer, however, gave me an idea anyway. I set the limit to 50,
because I thought it's still reasonable, didn't work. Now I set it to
1 and it works. Progress is slow, but I am in for the long haul :-)

Thanks,
Konrad