[Fwd: Re: [okfn-discuss] open knowledge event this autumn: proposal]

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Tue Jul 11 11:20:24 UTC 2006

And some more requests:

- Can it be somewhere with a bar
- Not take itself too seriously
- Have nice weather :)

More radically, maybe you could ban wifi and laptops as well,
encourage people to talk more.

Also, for the mySociety stream I'd like to get a couple of people who
use our stuff. For example, invite Richard Pope (who does work with
Love Music Hate Racism using our tools, and with his
www.pledgebank.com/protest pledge)

Francis

http://www.flourish.org/blog