[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Bibliography

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Apr 8 19:53:57 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've recently been touch with Anne Fitzgerald of the OAK Law Project
about collaborating on a bibliography for articles, books, etc. about,
or directly relevant to Open Knowledge issues. They have two volunteers
who may help with this.

We've got a few things up at:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/Bibliography

I was wondering if anyone on the list might have any suggestions for the
best (low cost) way to scale this.

Two possible options:

   1. Continue to add to the page as it is with some basic template
including author(s), title, date, publisher, journal, url, subject area
and so on. If format is consistent, information could be parsed at some
point in the future and converted into some other format.

   2. Use template/macros and give each item a separate page, and use
categories to group them into subject area. (As we currently do with our
Todo list [1]).

Perhaps it would be worth doing this using some other software, plugin etc.

Regards,

Jonathan

[1] http://okfn.org/wiki/TodoList/