[okfn-discuss] (Tomorrow) Workshop on Open Scientific Data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Nov 7 15:51:27 UTC 2008

As announced earlier this month tomorrow we're running a workshop on
"Finding and Re-using Open Scientific Resources".  Just like last
week's workshop on Public Information this should be both informal,
interesting and fun. The workshop will focus on finding and re-using
open scientific resources - including public domain data, open access
journal articles, and open educational materials.

Anyone can come along and details are as follows:

wiki page: http://okfn.org/wiki/OpenScience/Workshop
when: Saturday 8th November 2008, 1100-1600
where: London Knowledge Lab 23-29 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QS.
(more info on wiki page)
attendance: Free but good to sign up on the wiki page (or just email me)

Look forward to seeing people tomorrow.