[okfn-discuss] [okfn-advisory] OKFN Governance

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 4 19:58:05 GMT 2009

Excellent - thanks Sören!

I think we should aim to get the projects committee (or steering
committee) set up ASAP. In terms of moving forward, perhaps we could
form the group - with the aim of coordinating and providing strategy
for OKF projects/activities?

Perhaps we could discuss this at next weeks IRC meet (next Tuesday evening)?

Jonathan