[okfn-discuss] Mendely: beyond PDF, annotations in general, other thoughts (some OT)

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:34:09 GMT 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Philippe Aigrain
<philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com> wrote:
> Does not fit your imemdiate needs of annotating PDF, but in our new version
> of the co-ment annotation system, we took a strong orientation of using
> simple structured text formats such as markdown. For PDFs containing text,
> it is relatively easy to go PDF to markdown. Of course for PDF containing
> images of texts, this is another story.
>
> See www.co-ment.net for existing co-ment
> www.co-ment.org for future version

Hi, Philippe-
I don't find a mailing list on co-ment.org so I hope it is OK if I ask here.

Is there an ETA for COMT and/or co-ment.net supporting markdown
import? I will be doing a project soon that I'd like to use COMT or
co-ment for, and I'd really prefer to use markdown as the core of my
toolchain for the project, so markdown support would be ideal.

Thank you-
Luis