[okfn-discuss] Seeking Canadians interested in Open Knowledge!

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy at kaplan-myrth.ca
Mon Jan 19 21:03:37 UTC 2009

Hi Jose,

Some Canadians are here. Not sure how many Torontonians lurk on OKFN
lists, but you can probably find like-minded people at ChangeCamp later
this week in Toronto:
   http://www.changecamp.ca

I'm interested in open licensing for content and software and open
government projects like the ones we're involved in at
VisibleGovernment.ca. What kind of Open Knowledge are you interested in?

Cheers,
Andy

Jose Leal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name Jose Leal and I'm new to Open Knowledge community. I'm very
> interested in connecting with Canadians/Torontonians to share views and
> possible efforts on Open Knowledge projects. If you are or you know of
> any Canadians please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> jal
>

> *Jose Leal**