[okfn-discuss] RawDataNow.com

Mr. Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Wed Oct 28 15:57:59 UTC 2009

I have up some very prelim. stats from my survey on raw v. interpreted
data. See

http://www.punkish.org/Raw-Data-vs-Interpreted-Data/

I am analyzing the responses in detail, and hope to publish a paper
soon using the results. Will share that soon as I am ready with it.

Puneet.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org