[okfn-discuss] OKF T-shirts available from http://okfn.spreadshirt.net/

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Sep 15 17:56:06 BST 2009

Hi All,

We've just got our standard OKF T-Shirt design up on SpreadShirt:
<http://okfn.spreadshirt.net/>

(Previously these were only available to buy in person at OKCon!)

The price is currently £16 (consisting of a spreadshirt fee of £11.90
per t-shirt and we've added £4.10 as a donation to supporting the
Foundation's activities). It would be nice to make this (and the
currency) configurable but I haven't been able to figure out how!

Any suggestions on this or

a) design/text for other T-Shirts we could do

b) for other t-shirt stores (is spreadshirt the best)

Would be very welcome ...