[okfn-discuss] Ideas for OKCon 2010?

Claudia Mueller-Birn clmb at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 4 01:45:59 UTC 2009

Hi Sören  *

Am Sep 3, 2009 um 4:07 PM schrieb Sören Auer:

> Thanks Claudia for your suggestions - I tried to integrate them into
> the
> call and added you to the PC - I think you are a perfect match ;-)
>
> Are the dates for OKCON already finalized? If so I guess we can start
> distributing the call for papers.

Well, to be honest, relating the other thread regarding the logo (http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2009-September/001611.html
)... well, I am working on some ideas. I think, I won't finish this
before Sunday or more likely Monday. If there is the plan to integrate
the logo into the call, I'd like to propose another logo version
before, if this is possible.

What do you think?

> Cheers,
>
> Sören