[okfn-discuss] okfn-discuss Digest, Vol 55, Issue 8

CountCulture countculture at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 11 13:47:56 BST 2010

I'd be really interested in this. Brings together lots of issues that
are increasingly becoming critical - including combining authoritative
and non-authoritative sources (eg when using crowdsourcing to fill in
gaps).
Chris

OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture