[okfn-discuss] Fwd: [sunlightlabs] The Information Diet

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 16 14:52:03 GMT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clay Johnson <clay at clayjohnson.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Subject: [sunlightlabs] The Information Diet
To: sunlightlabs <sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com>

Hello Sunlight Labbers,

Some of you may know, I've written a book that is in-part a result of
my experiences leading Sunlight Labs. It's published by O'Reilly,
available on the Kindle right now, and coming out in hardcover in
early January.

It's called the Information Diet.

Here's a review of the book from Open Gov advocate David Eaves:
http://eaves.ca/2011/12/15/not-brain-candy-a-review-of-the-information-diet-by-clay-johnson/

Here's the website, and where I'm blogging: http://www.informationdiet.com/

Here's the kindle version: http://amzn.to/infodiet-kindle

Here's the hardcover: http://amzn.to/infodiet

I hope you'll check it out. It's certainly worth a pick up if you're
interested in Open Data and Open Government. And some if you are
actually *in* the book.

Promise, this will be my only note promoting the book to the list.

--Clay

--
Clay Johnson
http://about.me/clayjohnson