[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 videos released

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Jul 22 13:03:11 BST 2011

Dear All,

It's my pleasure to announce the first set of OKCon 2011 video documentation:

	http://vimeo.com/okf/videos

More videos and interviews will follow next week.

Please also check our post-eevnt documentation page, including Slides, Photos, media coverage:

	http://okcon.org/2011/after

If you haven any material, like photos, slides, ... please send us links to them. So that we can make things even better next year please do share your thoughts via our feedback form:

	http://okcon.org/2011/feedback

Thank you all once again to those who participated!

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich