[okfn-discuss] OKF Community & Sysadmin Evenings on *Big Blue Button*: tonight

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jul 19 13:31:26 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Exciting news.

Tonight, at 5pm UTC (6pm UK time) we will be holding a short sysadmin
meeting on IRC and our new tool for conference calls *Big Blue Button*
(thanks to Will Waites for setting this up).

Tonight, we will mainly be discussing WordPress & how to prevent spam
attacks on the wikis, so if you would like to be involved in helping
out, please come along.

Details of how to connect to BBB:

1. Open http://bbb.okfn.org in your browser
2. Type your name in the section under "Join a demo meeting" and click 'Join'
3. Click on the headphones in the top left corner to join the conversation.

N.B. Please bring headphones to prevent echoes!

If the test runs are successful, then we will set up some rooms and
can start using it properly for meetings.

Speak to you tonight,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers