[okfn-discuss] Community evening tonight on IRC

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Sep 27 14:33:08 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just a quick note about the community evening tonight on IRC, starting at
5pm UK time.

Drop into the #okfn room on irc.freenode.net if you have questions or
suggestions about OKF projects. Drop me a line using my IRC name:
lucychambers and I'll come and say hi.

This week is a free forum for suggestions, so please drop in.

Soon, we'll be looking for people to do short 'country' updates on opendata
where they are, for the OKF newsletter. If you would be interested in
contributing a piece (or better, a series), please drop me a line!

Speak soon,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers