[okfn-discuss] okfnpad.org - etherpad

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Feb 13 18:37:02 UTC 2012

Hi Stefano,

we tried doing that this weekend, but it turns out Etherpad Lite does
not at the moment support team sites. And since most of the content on
OKFNPad is in team sites, removing those would basically kill most OKF
work :/

So we'll have to wait for them to add support for subdomains and then
we can try again. At least the site is now running the latest version
of OKFNpad, although that seems a bit weirdly styled.

- Friedrich