[okfn-discuss] [okfn-help] Medellin digital

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Feb 21 09:51:19 UTC 2012

Dear Fabio

Great to hear from you. Medellin Digital looks amazing! Are you or your colleagues on the Open Government Data Working Group's list?

The WG has its wiki: http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Government and its home page: http://opengovernmentdata.org/

About were to start reading:

- a very good resource is: http://wiki.civiccommons.org/
- for technical aspects: http://datapatterns.org/