[okfn-discuss] Contact to Masdar Institute of Technology, IRENA or other institutions in Abu Dhabi

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue Feb 21 13:25:50 UTC 2012

Dear list,

I would like to ask if you have a contact to somebody from the Masdar
Institute of Technology or the International Renewable Energy Agency or any
other institution, which would be interested to cooperate on data-related
projects in the field of energy resources and energy efficiency? I would be
in Abu Dhabi this weekend and on Monday, so I think it would be a good idea
to see Masdar City and talk to somebody with interest in open energy data.

I know there was a workshop on Low-Carbon development on Linked Open Data
in Abu Dhabi in January, did somebody of you attend?

Thank you

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator