[okfn-discuss] Open Data Handbook v1.0

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Feb 23 17:36:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Yesterday, we announced the launch of the Open Data Handbook v1.0! Formerly
known as the Open Data Manual, the Handbook is a practical guide which
explains the 'what, why and how' of open data.

Blog post:

Open Data Handbook: http://opendatahandbook.org/.

There are numerous ways you can get involved with the Open Data Handbook.
We are particularly looking for people to *translate* or *edit and improve*
the existing text. Full details of how to get involved are contained in the
blog post. If you have any questions, please email opendatahandbook at okfn.org

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of this project
so far - great work!

Kind regards,

Laura Newman
Community Coordinator