[okfn-discuss] Is there a catalog of Open Data Applications

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Wed Oct 23 13:06:33 UTC 2013

Maybe it's still far from what you want, but here're two lists which could
be helpful:

All the apps developed by City Government of Taipei (before mid-2012):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhiwX2rqs8dzdDVHXy14T0ZDMmVoTWZSYUlpVWVrRFE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

And quite a few by the Taiwanese government:
https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=19EzkpxuV83KKK_dNVDkgyxZp4KMrc-6nXgwgI4Y#rows:id=1

 TH Schee
FERTTA COMMUNICATIONS
M: +886-970-690294, +1-650-4884556