[Open-data-census] Dataset Definitons

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 19:28:22 BST 2013

All good points Andrew and I think your proposed definition is a definite
improvement and we've just updated the database to reflect it.

Rufus

--
*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|