[open-data-day] Hello World

Oleg Lavrovsky oleg at utou.ch
Mon Oct 10 13:45:07 BST 2011

Hi Dave,

/me is on this list too (thanks Tim!)
I'm one of the organizers of the first Swiss Open Data Camp
http://make.opendata.ch which took place last week in two cities, very much
inspired by your efforts around the world.
Right now we're planning the next Random Hacks of Kindess event in Zürich -
and what you're discussing looks like a nice way to combine interest /
forces in December.

I'll be watching closely and looking for a chance to pitch in!

Cheers,
Oleg

(from Bern, Switzerland)