[open-data-manual] Presentation

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 3 18:04:17 UTC 2011

Hi Matteo,

Great to hear from you and we'd love to have your help translating the
manual. Please take a look at these instructions:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual#Translator>

Just ping the list if any problems following these (we've only just
created them so feedback is welcome!).

Rufus

On 3 August 2011 14:05, Matteo Merlanti <matteo.merlanti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a student just graduated in neteconomy with a thesis on OGD and I
> would like to contribute the OKF on Open Data. I joined recently the
> community and just subscribed this mailing list. Available for
> contributions in general or translations into italian.
>
> Regards,
> Matteo Merlanti

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation