[open-data-manual] Division of content between Data Patterns and Open Data Manual

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Aug 8 08:10:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think it makes a lot of sense separating these two along the lines
that you have proposed. We must of course link over from the one to
the other, but I think the target audiences are just too different and
if each half doesn't care about 50% of the content, why stuff it
together?

- Friedrich

--
Open Knowledge Foundation