[open-data-manual] Outdated info on Mailman page

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 5 09:53:42 UTC 2011

On 5 September 2011 10:17, Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de> wrote:
[...]
> Concerning the ODM I'll still have to catch up by reading
> the archives of this list, but I have one immediate comment
> to make. It took me a while to compile the following short
> list of links to ODM-related sites (the last one being more
> or less irrelevant now, I think):

There is *one* official 'project' page:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual>

> http://opendatamanual.org
> http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual
> https://github.com/okfn/opendatamanual/issues
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/opendatamanual
> http://readthedocs.org/projects/opendatamanual/
> http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/manual
>
> The following page contains outdated information, though,
> related to the issue tracker (no longer on BitBucket) and
> the content (no longer on WordPress):

I think that should be reverted to a standard mailman page.

@Tim: I think we discussed this before and agreed to do this. I've now
created a ticket:

<https://github.com/okfn/opendatamanual/issues/43>

> I guess it would be easier for people to grasp the structure
> of OKFN activities if there were more compact sets of links
> to sites/tools for specific projects, like in this case the
> ODM, which would point more completely (and correctly) to
> each other.

The official 'project' page for the ODM is
http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual but agree that getting this
clearer and simpler is important.

Rufus