[open-data-manual] Logo selected, on with the proof-read!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 23 19:07:09 UTC 2012

On 23 January 2012 10:06, Laura Newman <laura.newman at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all who voted for the new ODM logo! The verdict was almost
> unanimous, and
> http://jwyg.okfn.org/2011/06/07/new-logo-for-open-data-manual/ will be the
> new logo.

Great! Tim's logos were also really nice but the people have spoken!

> Just a reminder, you can still contribute to the final proofread! The full

Just to mention the obvious: people can also read it online at:

http://opendatamanual.org/en/

> text of the manual can be found here https://github.com/okfn/opendatamanual
> (in 'source') and issues can be noted here:
> http://okfnpad.org/opendatamanual-proofread. It only takes a few minutes to
> proof-read a section, so get involved if you can!

Thanks Laura this is great. I'll try and take a section (I suggest
people put their initial next to a section to indicate they are going
to work through).

Rufus