[open-government] (no subject)

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 16 14:26:28 BST 2010

Excellent suggestion Brian (all: see below for context)!

At the moment we track competitions and catalogues, but would also be
great to have a more general open data 'initiatives' list, including
info on whether central, regional local, etc.

Daniel: might you be interested in starting this off on the basis of
the material we've already collected?

Ultimately would be good to publish all this on opengovernmentdata.org
in some nice, open, easy-to-reuse form. Also would be good to
represent this info on a map! ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator